Today was one of those days where you feel AWESOME.
I hit a guy in the face with a door but was too full of pride to acknowledge that I did it. I kept walking and he held his nose in pain. What did he want from me ?!
I wrote my exam with 200 girls who had on a pound of make-up, hair which was obviously ironed flat, but who were wearing sweatpants? what's the deal?
What's the deal with anything these days? I quit.
I hit a guy in the face with a door but was too full of pride to acknowledge that I did it. I kept walking and he held his nose in pain. What did he want from me ?!
I wrote my exam with 200 girls who had on a pound of make-up, hair which was obviously ironed flat, but who were wearing sweatpants? what's the deal?
What's the deal with anything these days? I quit.


2 Comments:
At 6:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
hellooooo the sexiness of the hair and makeup cancels out the ugliness of the baggybum sweatpants, making them normal looking....if they wore nice clothes theyd look like the were trying too hard, but if they just came to school straight outta bed they wouldnt get laid.
obviously.
At 3:48 PM,
Saraiu01 said…
Both of those posts made me "lol"
Post a Comment
<< Home