You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Monday, November 21, 2005

i would dress up in a squirrell costume before i'd try anal.

Let me start this entry by saying that last night I had the most wonderful talk in the world. I feel so much better about everything that has been happening.

Right now I am getting ready to go out for martinis with some girls from school. They are funny. They are the type of girls you see on t.v. shows: all very different from one another, love to talk about sex, giggle and have fun. fun!

Work last night was hellish. It kind of made me never want to go back. I got to have a really interesting talk about relationships that went something like this:
Suz: "We dated for two months, I couldn't stand the guy so we broke up. Now, two years later, he still won't speak with me"
Sar: "Yea, I hate breaking up. I hate it when you care about someone so much but have to cut off all involvement in their life"
suz: "I hate wondering what they're doing"

other employee: "i hate it when you love someone so much you want to kill them"
sar: "yea, i know you're just so frusterated and want them to listen"
O.e.:" no no, like you want to put them in the ground because loving them is making you go crazy"

*awkward silence*

sar: "uhm, normal people don't think that way"

I'll have to be sure to be as boring, unintelligent and unattractive for work from now on. Not that I think i'll be the object of desire but my life is on the line. beware/

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am having the WORST week. so many guys keep on hitting on me!!! my life is hell!




    (ps: ian is terrifying)

    love emily xoxoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home