You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Saturday, December 03, 2005

All around the clock

Oh, this week has been full.

I got to spend a lot of time with the fabulous Ms. Emily Ross. I also got to see Willis & Dylan's band--also fun.

This week will also be full:
Sun: 10 page paper and exam preparation
Mon: class, repeat of Sun
Tues: study, paper, Stage Nine
Wed: Exam, Retro Night?
Thurs: Study session
Fri: work all day
Sat: work all day, Staff party!
Sun: work all day with a hangover. YES!

Work today was M A G I C A L! I love standing in the same place for 8 hours while customers treat you like you are a caveman who just dug a hole and randomly ended up making their latte. I loooovee work! However, I AM excited for our staff party. We are going to be going to MONTE'S next Saturday night. There are a few stipulations: everyone must think until they do something amazing or funny, everyone must rave to "Sandstorm."

If I don't eat something soon, imma die.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I AM SO EXCITED FOR MONTE'S. I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD COME. LIKE EVERYONE WE KNOW. IT WILL BE THE BEST MONTE'S NIGHT SO FAR. I AM GETTING THE MOST DRUNK I'VE EVER BEEN WITHOUT PASSING OUT.

    LOVE EMILY

    I WANT TO GO TO RETRO NIGHT.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home