You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Christmas Brain Storm SESH! Or "To Do" list!

A gingerbread house,
Tinsel framed mouse!
Christmas reindeer twister,
Decorate your sister!
A candy cane horse,
with nut meg of course!
Lil Drummer Boi tatoo,
Snowball fight with Rew!
A good Christmas book,
a new holiday look.
A sugarplum mountain,
Vodka cooler fountain!
An eggnog orgasm,
Come on, everyone has em!
Throw your mother in the fire,
just kidding about that one, sire!
A Brentwood staff party,
don't get too farty.

This is all we have to say,
so don't forget to have fun AH??????

If you read this site and don't add to list,
Caveman will meet you under mistletoe for a kiss!

But seriously, add ideas, please.

10 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    wear antlers on your head
    stuff a turkey's bum with bread

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a candycane forest,
    a grandma named Delores.

    eat turkey till youre sick,
    give an icicle a lick!



    -emily

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't rhyme, Cave Man, meet me under the mistletoe.

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    christmas tree vibrator on shelf,
    christmas with an elf.

    gingerbread vagina.
    letter from china.

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    christmas in a strange town
    walk around with a frown
    if only i had a grande soy extra hot no water chai
    then maybe i could get by.

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i enjoy the part about sire however i don't like decorate your sister....die.
    from yo sista lil allie G

    ps. my birthday is on friday!

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i cant think...therefore ill just post my hott scott poem:

    Hot Scott

    I love a guy named Scott
    He is really, really hot
    He has the best nose ever
    I love him, I wish we were together

    His handsome brown eyes sparkle in the sun
    When we go on dates, we have so much fun
    I love his voice and his winning smile
    He is hotter then the hottest guy by a mile

    I love his fake British accent when he reads Romeo & Juliet
    I know it’s something I will never forget
    His big puffy blue jacket makes me drool
    When he smokes, he looks so tough and cool

    So Dear Scott, please consider me to be your girl
    It would make the happiest person in the world
    I love you so much, I wish we could kiss
    But your beak gets in the way so I think you’ll miss

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Krista Comeau said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Krista Comeau said…

    you guys should put these in a book
    bet peeps would take a second look
    it would make the best-sellers list
    well just until moms and dads get pissed

    gingerbread vagina?
    letter from china?
    sounds like emily
    she's so pervy

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Saraiu01 said…

    Gingerbread vagina was M O I!
    Thanks for underestimating my extensive vocabulary!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home