You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Work was sort of strange today, one of the girls got super upset and ended up leaving crying so it was just Krista, Deanna and I all day. Seriously, I wish all those idiot customers would just order what they want. All of the girls who order espresso think they're so fucking tough, so "guy's girl". "Oh, i'm ordering a double espresso! I like nasty sex! Don't expect me to wait for yr call....In fact, i'm screwing your uncle and x-girlfriend's boyfriend!". Then there are the morons who get a decaf espresso just so they can sip out of the dainty little cup and feel like they can actually consciously taste the difference between the decafe and regular espresso. Guys who can't drink espresso are gay, girls who drink it are rough sluts or butchy lesbians. Seriously, these caffine sterotypes are killing me. I just think it's amusing that so many people are obsessed with culture because they think it makes them neat/sassy. Much of this is contributed from an artible I recently read about the Americanization of coffee but the article was so accurate, i had to reiterate at least a portion of it.

Working in a coffee shop is actually quite an exhilirating experience, I'm exposed to so many different people in the course of one day. Although, I would definately have to say Ruth (Venti, Soy, Extra hot, no foam, no water, chai latte) is my absolute favorite. Seriously, the trick beeotch will talk about anything other than gynegologists and the war on terrorism. My goal for next week is getting her to talk about her relationship problems or at least reveal a celebrity crush.

After work today Deanna and Krista came over and we swam to the little island. Deanna thought she was Ariel or something and after much trouble, slithered onto a giant rock and sat there shivering while Krista and I waded in the water. Then we swam to the giant island and climbed an underwater rock wall, it was pretty tricky. The island had a beautiful cabin on it and we hung out on the steps like a cool teenagers. Then two black guys talked to us from a motor boat. I wanted them to boat us back to my house, I kept telling Deanna to make her boob pop out but she wouldn't. Then we swam home.

I felt kind of disoriented/drunk for awhile after the swim, it took a lot out of me. My mom, Dad, Andrew, Kate and I went to The Keg for supper and it was very tasty. Andrew's going to Poland for 19 days so it was a good bye dinner. We went to the Freak Lunchbox and my Dad said the Oompa Lumpa out front looked like some sort of Pervert, I liked that.

I brought Allison a strawberry milkshake tonight. She is sad, her boyfriend went back to Ottawa today. Then she tried to convince me to go to the Dome, I still haven't decided...I suposse I could always wander over to Pitchman's and see Will...

I think i'll watch the Simple Life instead.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    don't come see us! some licker inspecta is going to be there and dylan can't get in! wicked. thanks for dropping my name in your entry.

    keep up the good work

    k

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Saraiu01 said…

    Oh, Thanks...Kathy.

    Willis, you're a weirdo.

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    its a cruel, (cruel summer)
    leavin me here on my own

    jessie's girl

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    update this junk already

    k

     

Post a Comment

<< Home