You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Siobhan and I hung out last night. It was fun, even though I forgot my fucking wallet at home which resulted in the spoiling of our initial plans! oh well...

We just went to Scond Cup and hung out, then this guy started feeling up his girlfriend at the table next to us and we got out of there. It was nice talking, Siobhan is going through a super difficult time with her family. It's always a challenge to be there for someone when you have absolutely no expereince with their pain, either way, I hope just laughing and hanging out made things a little brighter for her. We walked to Spring Garden which took about 20 minutes but I didn't mind, the walk is so beautiful! We got to walk by all kinds of mansions that are all fancied up. I wish we were fancied up too. I am DYING to see Ferhenheit 9/11! Al, Matt and I were supossed to go today but she's a whore and was up all night so we have to wait. Even so, she said she'll bring me potato soup tomorrow when my gums are puffy and swollen and bloody bleeding blood everywhere. I heart her.

Darcy and I made DEFINATE plans to go see the Patsy Cline thingy in PEI. I want to go shopping, even though last week I spent $10 on this black thingy that I don't really care much about. PLUS, if/when I go to Montreal, i'm gonna NEED a clothing allowance because, yes, i'm superficial. fuck off.

Things to keep me alive this week
-Outback Jack
-pretty weather
-Montreal *fingers crossed!*
-a big, fat, pay check come friday
-going to Deco (hint, hint)
-Maybe going to the Economy Shoe Shop
-sleeping in
-PEI planning
-GOVERNMENT CHECK FOR $67.50!
-workin' the tan
-hot guy who comes into starbucks with his baby (and long term gf and/or wife)

speaking of which, it's creepy when I have crushes on married men. Jill did too, she saw him on the ferry and wanted some.

Things to kill me this week
-gum surgery (or as I like to call it, my skin graft)
-Too many hours
-Too little patience
-Stress, stress, stress, stress!!
-Not getting to say good-bye to people leaving for camp
-punching myself to not spend money

I've also noticed that my bathroom/bathing habits are very sporatic as of late, i only use the b-room like once a day and I have little desire to wash myself. I wake up every night from some crazy dream about being stuck in an elevator or something equally as dramtic. Then I sweat and usually throw something on the floor and go back to sleep. Although, the other night I fell out of bed!! seriously, what morons fall out of bed? I got to work at 7 that morning and told Deanna and she responded with: "Funny, I had a dream you got shot two nights ago". Dreams/night behavior is funny. Hampsters are nocturnal, so are you.

I'm going to finish my book, it's Sylvia Plath's biography--very interesting! I'm currently skimming through the deterioration of her marriage to Ted Hughes, he's a real cunt.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Big Nikki said…

    sar i hope the skin graft goes well!
    hopefully they will give you lots of fun drugs!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home