You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Attack of the Lipstick Arteries

So things with Montreal are looking really bad; it looks like they can only accept 4 of my courses which in Concordia terms, is 20 credits towards a 90 credit degree. This is shitty, that means if I went it would take an extra year to graduate, plus, I would loose half of the credits that I earned at the Mount. fuck fuck fuck. Ideally, my credits from msvu are worth 48 credits, that means they accepted less than half of them.

Seriously, the thought of staying in this city, having the same relationship problems, living in my parents' house, and pouring 200 cups of coffee a day is making me feel sick to my stomach. It's not that I feel like i'm too good, it's just the sickening mundane reality my life here. I think that I really needed to get away to appreciate what I have here but alas, it isn't happening anymore. I still want to try and do an exchange program. I got an A in my summer course which brings my GPA up to a 3.31, you only need a 3.0 for an exchange. I think bordem is the worst feeling in the world, I would rather be sad than this.

I just feel like I was enduring the summer and accepting it as a temporary placment, I just eased my anxiety with the promise that I would be getting out of here soon. nope.

I talked to Will for awhile tonight, his band is playing later and I want to go. He knew right away when I was upset, he even called me back later, I really appreciated it.

I want to get drunk and act obnoxious and forget everything but my fucking gums are still fucked.

boom ching.

out e.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Die Brucke said…

    I'm really sorry Sarah.
    Let's get drunk together and smoke some cigs.

    love,
    K.

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    poor dear. the muffin man still digs ya.

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Big Nikki said…

    hey sar.
    that sucks a lot but at least we will still have you around.
    i might feel like getting drunk sometime and i am always up for dancing like assholes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home