You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Saturday, June 12, 2004

SUNSHINES OUT [01 Jun 2004|12:23pm]
x. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
My Girl

x. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
I wouldn't ever have plastic surgery

x. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
wresting a human sized spider

x. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment?
shaky hands, constent running my fingers through my hair, looking at the ceiling.

x. Do you know anyone famous?
Garry Sowerby, 1988 Guniness Book of World Records, COVER PHOTO.

x. Describe your bed:
ugly, white and gold frame, i've had it since i was 3, leopard comforter (also ugly).

x. What do you carry with you at all times?
My black one from Club Monaco.

x. What do you miss most about being little?
not being tired when I woke up in the morning, no responsibilities, being oblivious to the turmoil of the world.

x. Are you happy with your given name?
I'm not "happy" but i'm glad i'm not a Gertrude or a Prudence...

x. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for a year?
nothing outragous, prolly a couple hundred, that's just 8 twennies.

x. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
I like myself enough, I have doubts but I know i'm not going to end up a french fry cook.

x. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
I think so.

x. Do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend or your friends?
my friends

x. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
have all travel expenses paid for, walk on my hands.

x. What is your ideal marriage location?
On a beautiful tropic beach with little koalas everywhere hanging out and people drinking wine from hollowed out coconuts.

x. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
guitar

x favorite fabric:
sweat shirt material, hello.

x. Something you love and hate?
Nova Scotia weather

x. Do you tell your friends about your sex life?
A specific few.

x. What's the one language you want to learn?
Turkish

x. What do you order at a bar?
White Russian, Rum and Coke
x. What's one trait you hate in a person?
people who are pouty

x. What do you cook the best?
White President's Choice Kraft Dinner. uh huh,

x. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
stand out but I am shy sometimes.

x. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Give a bunch to an organization, travel EVERYWHERE, buy an amazing pair of shoes, take EVERYONE I KNOW to the best buffet ever and eat until we barf.

x. If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
I act like I have absolutely no care about their existence. When they start paying attention to me (haha, IF they do after that), then i'll usually respond in an appropriate manner.

x. Do you cry in front of friends?
I try not to.

x. What's one thing you like to do alone?
shopping for clothes

x. When's the last time you cried?
not super recently, maybe a month ago??

x. Favourite communication method?
phone

x. How many drinks before you're tipsy?
dependds on a lot of things but usually around 3-4 although I can feel it after 2 usually

x. Favourite kind of porn?
Porn is for morons

x. Have you ever done any illegal drugs?
yep

x. Do you think you're cute?
When I try

x. What's the most painful experience you've ever had? when I ran through a window when I was 8. smash!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home