The last few days have been sort of weird; mentally, i'm preparing myself to leave.
I've just come to except the superficiality of most friendships, the mundane reality of living here, and the obvious fact that i'm completely bored.
I can't wait to see Allison again. I miss her friendship so much. I miss calling her at 3 a.m. knowing that she'll be excited to talk to me. I miss talking to her about boys and giggling like 12 year olds. I miss showoing at at her house drunk at 4 a.m. and making Kraft Dinner and watching movies all night, even though she was up until 6 the night before, I miss the fact that every conversation doesn't have to revolve around religion, or history or music, they can be about the shallowest concepts and we can laugh until our faces hurt. Her amazing ability to sense in two seconds when something is wrong when a lot of people would never know, Flshhing cars, taking too long to get reading to go dancing, eating mass amounts of unhealthy food, bickering, cuddling, kissing the same boys. I want her to drag me to trashy dance bars so we can laugh and dance like idiots. I've just recently come to realize that with certain people you will stoop to activities you don't even enjoy just because you like their company so much. I just miss the comfort of having one best friend. I appreciate the fact that we've grown up together and unlike a lot of my friends, have never had the "drift apart" stage.
I'm just lonely. I wish something could work out with a certain someone.
Working tonight is going to suck. I going to drink some coffee, put on mascara, paint on my 'customer-service' attitude and go sell some "grade, non-fat, no whip, extra hot, half sweet, decaf, vanilla lattes with 2 raw sugars" to uncultured Starbucks smucks.
Sorry about the bitterness. I know not a lot of people read this so it's ok.
I've just come to except the superficiality of most friendships, the mundane reality of living here, and the obvious fact that i'm completely bored.
I can't wait to see Allison again. I miss her friendship so much. I miss calling her at 3 a.m. knowing that she'll be excited to talk to me. I miss talking to her about boys and giggling like 12 year olds. I miss showoing at at her house drunk at 4 a.m. and making Kraft Dinner and watching movies all night, even though she was up until 6 the night before, I miss the fact that every conversation doesn't have to revolve around religion, or history or music, they can be about the shallowest concepts and we can laugh until our faces hurt. Her amazing ability to sense in two seconds when something is wrong when a lot of people would never know, Flshhing cars, taking too long to get reading to go dancing, eating mass amounts of unhealthy food, bickering, cuddling, kissing the same boys. I want her to drag me to trashy dance bars so we can laugh and dance like idiots. I've just recently come to realize that with certain people you will stoop to activities you don't even enjoy just because you like their company so much. I just miss the comfort of having one best friend. I appreciate the fact that we've grown up together and unlike a lot of my friends, have never had the "drift apart" stage.
I'm just lonely. I wish something could work out with a certain someone.
Working tonight is going to suck. I going to drink some coffee, put on mascara, paint on my 'customer-service' attitude and go sell some "grade, non-fat, no whip, extra hot, half sweet, decaf, vanilla lattes with 2 raw sugars" to uncultured Starbucks smucks.
Sorry about the bitterness. I know not a lot of people read this so it's ok.


2 Comments:
At 5:40 PM,
Big Nikki said…
hey sar
i am glad you have a best friend
At 7:45 PM,
Krista Comeau said…
sar! i hope you're feeling better...i know how you feel...
if you ever feel like dancing i'd be up for going to a trashy bar...
Post a Comment
<< Home