You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Everyone is a meat head! I want to get drunk and dance dance but no one will accompany me. boo to you. Saturday might be back on my "yes" list.

Tonight Erin and I did our presentation. We killed it. By "it" I more so mean our audience. By the end all of the students were rubbing their faces with the palms of their hands or falling asleep. Then we got back our papers. "A"? Yes please. That's the finny that I love so much. Tonight is Christmas set-up at work. I didn't go because I thought I would be going out and because my car is having difficulties. I think it needs a new battery. Tomorrow I have to get it safety inspected. I have to drop off the car and get some guy to drive me to work. I love my life.

I also love petty drama. It's the best, eh??

I have been really good today. I wish that I could be happy with what's going on but I suppose it takes time and acceptance. However, I know that in the long run, this is what's best. I also know that i'm a kind of, sort of good person in the grande scheme of things.

this is stolen from Madame Emily:If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't
speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be
anything you want, either good or bad. I promise not to claw you to
shreds!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    im the boy on here

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Krista Comeau said…

    sarah: i remember your bright eyeshadow and pink flip hair in high school and thinking you were cool but you were also wierd and funny ( usually cool people are too cool to be wierd)
    i miss that summer that you deanna and i would work together and go to the beach or your house all the time and be lazy as well as the montreal trip.

    i just remembered that night when you and erin sung hymns to those kids swinging in the park at night.
    i've never laughed so hard in my life.

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Saraiu01 said…

    krista!

    I remember that night. Wern't we also wearing funny costumes?

    Sometimes I miss that little pink streak.

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sarie bear!

    i remember when you ate that sandwich...YUM!!! punch punch man, contact lens (best moment of my life), HI, ITS ED...exercise dancing, the sexy man sandwich on the palace dance floor...the time the paramedic raced you...artist/actress...artist/actress! and the time those guys got the dictionary, for a definition they were arguing with us about...thats all for now you sexy beast. TTYL LOL LOL!!! MWA!

    luv ya hun! chicka bear!
    xoxoxoxo

    Emmy-bunny

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sara,

    I remember that, out of all the times I've been within speaking distance with you, I've only actually spoken to you about half the time. I think we are friends regardless.

    nick wolfe

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Saraiu01 said…

    hi nick.

    remember when we went to shelborne and you made me buy faxe and I did gymnastic flips and spent the next 6 hours throwing up? That would have been a good one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home