1 : kathy
2 : willis
3 : allison
4 : paul
5 : nathan
6 : krista
7 : josh
8 : erin
9 : siobhan
10 : Meri
11 : deanna
12 : darcy
13 : emily
14 : andrew
.15 : alex
16 : slimy simy
17 : nicole
18 : kate
19 : jill
20 : My Mom
How did you meet 13?- I met her working at Starbucks. I thought she was shy at first, but then she just talked about vaginas all the time.
What would you do if you never met 5?- One of my best friends wouldn't have her best friend, her husband. I would miss out on having a halarious friend and a person to hang out with two doors down.
What do you honestly think of 10?- She has killer fashion sense, is pretty and doesn't know it, has perfected dry wit and is smart.
Have you ever liked 7? Haha, just a little bit....
.If 1 died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would need them to know? - That she has been great at making me feel wanted as a friend and is one of the most encouraging people I know, that she looks like she should be in a British street fashion magazine and that I miss her like crazy.
Would 2 and 11 make a good couple?- HAAHAHAHAH .....HA....I can't think of two people who would clash more.
Do you think 12 is hot?- I think she is pretty and cute.
Would 1 and 17 make a lovely couple? Yea, but they dated before and it didn't work out.
Do you know any of 4's family members? - I know them but I doubt they'd know me. They are a halarious family.
On a scale of 1-10 how cute is 6? - 10! And not just saying that to be nice. Krista is the cutest thing in the world! Her personality is magical.
What would you do if 8 just professed their undying love for you? - I would ask her to rub raw bacon all over me.
What languages does 19 speak? Perfected English.
Who is 7 going out with?- Me in the past, Maybe me in the future. Presently, trying to work things out.
Is 9 a boy or a girl?- Gender is a social construct.
When was the last time you talked to 18? - AtThanksgiving dinner.
What is 1's favorite band? i'm not sure. She has fantastic taste in music.
Does 2 have any siblings? - Yes, Dylan and Mallory.
Would you ever date 6? - If only she would date ME.
Would you ever date 7? - Been there, done it, am kinda doing it, Sire.
Is 15 single? - I'm not sure. I don't talk about relationships with Alex. But I know there are plenty of ladies who think he's dreamy.
What is 19s last name? - Demmons
What is 5's middle name? - Cameron--Keith
What is 2's fantasy? - The Red Shoe Diaries
What school does 16 go to? One where personal hygine isn't required.
What school does 1 go to? - Concordia
Where does 9 live? - Spring Garden Road, Halifax
Are 5 and 6 best friends? - Nope.
2 : willis
3 : allison
4 : paul
5 : nathan
6 : krista
7 : josh
8 : erin
9 : siobhan
10 : Meri
11 : deanna
12 : darcy
13 : emily
14 : andrew
.15 : alex
16 : slimy simy
17 : nicole
18 : kate
19 : jill
20 : My Mom
How did you meet 13?- I met her working at Starbucks. I thought she was shy at first, but then she just talked about vaginas all the time.
What would you do if you never met 5?- One of my best friends wouldn't have her best friend, her husband. I would miss out on having a halarious friend and a person to hang out with two doors down.
What do you honestly think of 10?- She has killer fashion sense, is pretty and doesn't know it, has perfected dry wit and is smart.
Have you ever liked 7? Haha, just a little bit....
.If 1 died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would need them to know? - That she has been great at making me feel wanted as a friend and is one of the most encouraging people I know, that she looks like she should be in a British street fashion magazine and that I miss her like crazy.
Would 2 and 11 make a good couple?- HAAHAHAHAH .....HA....I can't think of two people who would clash more.
Do you think 12 is hot?- I think she is pretty and cute.
Would 1 and 17 make a lovely couple? Yea, but they dated before and it didn't work out.
Do you know any of 4's family members? - I know them but I doubt they'd know me. They are a halarious family.
On a scale of 1-10 how cute is 6? - 10! And not just saying that to be nice. Krista is the cutest thing in the world! Her personality is magical.
What would you do if 8 just professed their undying love for you? - I would ask her to rub raw bacon all over me.
What languages does 19 speak? Perfected English.
Who is 7 going out with?- Me in the past, Maybe me in the future. Presently, trying to work things out.
Is 9 a boy or a girl?- Gender is a social construct.
When was the last time you talked to 18? - AtThanksgiving dinner.
What is 1's favorite band? i'm not sure. She has fantastic taste in music.
Does 2 have any siblings? - Yes, Dylan and Mallory.
Would you ever date 6? - If only she would date ME.
Would you ever date 7? - Been there, done it, am kinda doing it, Sire.
Is 15 single? - I'm not sure. I don't talk about relationships with Alex. But I know there are plenty of ladies who think he's dreamy.
What is 19s last name? - Demmons
What is 5's middle name? - Cameron--Keith
What is 2's fantasy? - The Red Shoe Diaries
What school does 16 go to? One where personal hygine isn't required.
What school does 1 go to? - Concordia
Where does 9 live? - Spring Garden Road, Halifax
Are 5 and 6 best friends? - Nope.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home