You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Pray to God I see headlights...

I have mass amounts of work to do this weekend. It is also Pop Explosion. I'm thinking that critical feminist theory and 17th century dramas may have to take a back seat this weekend. I can't afford to procrastinate anymore than I already have but whatever. Can someone please make this weekend fun? I need it.

Today I spilled coffee all over myself, my car, my binders. I actually put effort into looking nice today--you know, hair straight, skirt, wore deoderant. When I got to school, I talked to this guy about how he had his laptop stolen with two papers on it. My life didn't seem quite so bad after that. I mean, loosing two papers sucks but having a $2000 computer with them couldn't make the situation anymore plesant....

I can't wait to go to Montreal to visit Kathy. I hope it works out.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Krista Comeau said…

    sar- i don't think i can go to montreal. *sniffsniff* but i will go with you if you go in the spring. can you bring some stuff for kathy with you? like a cd and some pics?
    i sorry you're having a crappy week: we should watch a grily movie again and drink wine or just drink wine and do school work...i have to write essays!
    or i could come over sometime and make you breakie in bed and pet your head while you eat.
    love kris

    p.s. i miss my friends :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home