Glitter Like Glass.
The last few days have been far from plesant.
[edit]
So then I went to smu and spent what felt like hours (which was actually about 25 minutes) in a vigorous search for the criteria for 18th Century Restoration literature. Finally, an German guy gave me the info I needed. I handed the course outline into my Academic Supervisor in hopes of who refers me to the head of the English department: hated professor has been promoted to department chair! yes! So now I have to diplomatically explain to a professor who gave me a wf that I need her permission to take the same class at another University because she teaches it here? Classic!
Then I got to work and discovered I had lost around $15 in tips.
When I got off work, Josh gave me wine. Then I slept like a lion.
The last few days have been far from plesant.
[edit]
So then I went to smu and spent what felt like hours (which was actually about 25 minutes) in a vigorous search for the criteria for 18th Century Restoration literature. Finally, an German guy gave me the info I needed. I handed the course outline into my Academic Supervisor in hopes of who refers me to the head of the English department: hated professor has been promoted to department chair! yes! So now I have to diplomatically explain to a professor who gave me a wf that I need her permission to take the same class at another University because she teaches it here? Classic!
Then I got to work and discovered I had lost around $15 in tips.
When I got off work, Josh gave me wine. Then I slept like a lion.


2 Comments:
At 9:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
At least you got to see "Glitter"
At 8:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
sarah,
come on now. write things.
please and thank you,
J
Post a Comment
<< Home