My Bones have been aching again as they often do in humid weather. They ache like history: things long done with, that still reverberate as pain.
So yesterday was yet again, a tremendous day. Two awesome days in a row? these double bangers never happen.
Nicole and I went to the Paper Chase Cafe for lunch, shopped downtown, tanned, got ice cream, watched (part of) a movie and went to Value Village. My favorite part was when I was sitting outside the Cafe on a bench waiting for Nicole to come and I was wearing these 80's style pink aviator sunglasses and these two thugged out black girls walked by: "Woah! that girl is like a FLASHBACK!". Then they did this little rap-dance and said "it's a FLASHBACK!!!". What a day! Just like old times....
So...I really need to figure out what the cripes i'm gonna do in September. I have all this money saved up with nothing to spend it on. I mean, if we go to the States i'll probably spend like $500 there but that still leaves a bunch, espicially by the end of the summer. It's really stressful because one of the classes I want to take is ALREADY full, dammit! It's such a good course with one of the best professors i've ever had, AND he has the most captivating British accent. I'm shallow, fuck off. I suppose I could even move out if I WANTED to in September but that's hard since most people are short on money and it's short notice anyways. I would still love to live with Allison but she's in Ottawa and I can't get a hold of the jerk. Ahhh...so Monday i'm going to go over the Mount and try and get an appoitment with the academic advisor and figure out if A) I can do an exchange program abroad or B) I can somehow transfer to Concordia for one year with their permission and a documented guarentee that I can graduate back at msvu. I'm just worried about transfering because I hear it's pretty competitive and my marks are high but high for the average person, not high for school nerds. YOu understand? Like I have a 3.3 but a lot of people have 3.6 or 3.7!!!! Either way, the possibility of being here next year is not as unbearable as it once was. Although, whenever I hear people talk about leaving the city I can't help but feel a tinge of resentment, I think it's because i've been tediously trying for so long and some people just have that natural luck/endless supply of money that allows them to just leave on a whim.
I want to rent a van and travel all through North America.
Today I will buy film.
I'm going to enjoy the sunshine because it is just begging me to.
So yesterday was yet again, a tremendous day. Two awesome days in a row? these double bangers never happen.
Nicole and I went to the Paper Chase Cafe for lunch, shopped downtown, tanned, got ice cream, watched (part of) a movie and went to Value Village. My favorite part was when I was sitting outside the Cafe on a bench waiting for Nicole to come and I was wearing these 80's style pink aviator sunglasses and these two thugged out black girls walked by: "Woah! that girl is like a FLASHBACK!". Then they did this little rap-dance and said "it's a FLASHBACK!!!". What a day! Just like old times....
So...I really need to figure out what the cripes i'm gonna do in September. I have all this money saved up with nothing to spend it on. I mean, if we go to the States i'll probably spend like $500 there but that still leaves a bunch, espicially by the end of the summer. It's really stressful because one of the classes I want to take is ALREADY full, dammit! It's such a good course with one of the best professors i've ever had, AND he has the most captivating British accent. I'm shallow, fuck off. I suppose I could even move out if I WANTED to in September but that's hard since most people are short on money and it's short notice anyways. I would still love to live with Allison but she's in Ottawa and I can't get a hold of the jerk. Ahhh...so Monday i'm going to go over the Mount and try and get an appoitment with the academic advisor and figure out if A) I can do an exchange program abroad or B) I can somehow transfer to Concordia for one year with their permission and a documented guarentee that I can graduate back at msvu. I'm just worried about transfering because I hear it's pretty competitive and my marks are high but high for the average person, not high for school nerds. YOu understand? Like I have a 3.3 but a lot of people have 3.6 or 3.7!!!! Either way, the possibility of being here next year is not as unbearable as it once was. Although, whenever I hear people talk about leaving the city I can't help but feel a tinge of resentment, I think it's because i've been tediously trying for so long and some people just have that natural luck/endless supply of money that allows them to just leave on a whim.
I want to rent a van and travel all through North America.
Today I will buy film.
I'm going to enjoy the sunshine because it is just begging me to.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home