You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Sunday, August 13, 2006

boo.

In two days my boyfriend leaves for Ontario.

Ontario sucks in every possible way:
1) It can be blamed for the excessive amount of ugg boots seen in Halifax
2) People from Ontario think they they are better because they wear white socks and say things like "garraaaage" not "gar-adge".
3)They have taken over Dalhousie. I don't go there but if I did, I would hate them.
4) They have no ocean and are angry about it
5) People from Ontario think they're cultured but they're not.
6) I think Toronto is for people who have no personality so they surround themselves with copius amounts of others without personalities.

and now Ted is going back there.

I will miss him too much. I miss him already.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    ted must be a diamond in the rough

    I am angry when I am not close to an ocean

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Saraiu01 said…

    hahahah, Yes he is.

    Me too! I am glad i'm going to England; it is surround by water. Are you back in Freddy Town? Thanks for making my birthday awesome, I can always could on you to bring fun (and good dance moves).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home