"Giraffe-itti"
This is a type of graffiti which is really "up and coming". Apparently, all of the graffiti artists are doing it. Yesterday I spent about 20 minutes listening to a customer confide in me about his obsession with Grant. He told me that I would never be as good as Grant but he was still glad I worked there. He was overweight, over-opinionated, and wearing a hockey jersey. He told me he was really into the "art scene" and that he was an "excellent singer" (with was complete with him sticking his nose in the air like my dad does when he carries his luggage on wheels). Arrogant guy. Anyways, he told me about "giraffe-itti" which is when grafitti up soooo high like a giraffe's neck. I think he was just crazy. I think Giraffe-itti should be when people wear giraffe heads and spray paint things. Lame.
So the other day Erin and I were spending well-deserved time watching Judge Judy. The case was about a women who was "comin' back from that thur tanning bed" and got backed into by some redneck in a truck. Erin and I quoted that for a few days. And then....it happened to me! When I was pulling out of the parking lot of the tanning place three idiots in a car backed into me! And then, they didn't even have the decency to see if my car/I was okay! I really want to hurt my neck somehow and then sue for whiplash. That would make the Judge Judy theme even more prominent.
I am hungover. What better way to cure it than to go to Reflections tonight and drink $2 shots? Come come come.
This is a type of graffiti which is really "up and coming". Apparently, all of the graffiti artists are doing it. Yesterday I spent about 20 minutes listening to a customer confide in me about his obsession with Grant. He told me that I would never be as good as Grant but he was still glad I worked there. He was overweight, over-opinionated, and wearing a hockey jersey. He told me he was really into the "art scene" and that he was an "excellent singer" (with was complete with him sticking his nose in the air like my dad does when he carries his luggage on wheels). Arrogant guy. Anyways, he told me about "giraffe-itti" which is when grafitti up soooo high like a giraffe's neck. I think he was just crazy. I think Giraffe-itti should be when people wear giraffe heads and spray paint things. Lame.
So the other day Erin and I were spending well-deserved time watching Judge Judy. The case was about a women who was "comin' back from that thur tanning bed" and got backed into by some redneck in a truck. Erin and I quoted that for a few days. And then....it happened to me! When I was pulling out of the parking lot of the tanning place three idiots in a car backed into me! And then, they didn't even have the decency to see if my car/I was okay! I really want to hurt my neck somehow and then sue for whiplash. That would make the Judge Judy theme even more prominent.
I am hungover. What better way to cure it than to go to Reflections tonight and drink $2 shots? Come come come.


4 Comments:
At 5:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
alex and i are going to reflections tonight! see ya there hun!
and i met grants boyfriend today. he was talking to me about when he used to live in alberta and there were lots of jobs. he said you could literally go out on your lunchbreak and find a better job that paid you a buck more.
thats it.
c u 2 nite gf
love emily
At 6:14 PM,
Krista Comeau said…
sarah! do you want to watch a pretty movie with me soon and drink some wine. or i could make you some dinner and maybe we'll see where the night takes us?
sexually yours kris
At 9:34 AM,
Saraiu01 said…
Grant's boyfriend is out of it! He tried to arm wrestle me today (he tried to entice me by saying the winner would get $1).
Krista, I will hang out anytime! Do you want to make a supperrr soon? Well, i'll cut things up and grocery shop, it's no secret i can barely cook. Then I was thinking we could rent some sort of Science -Fiction porn and see where the night takes us....
At 10:36 AM,
Anonymous said…
you idiot! you should have arm wrestled him!
and you are also an idiot for not going to hissy fit. i stick my toungue out at you.
you people should come to martini monday this week.
~N
Post a Comment
<< Home