
Lately i've been really missing a lot of people (several of which are featured in above poloroid). I hate feeling displaced and lonely. This week has not been very good. I always try to maintain a positive attitude but sometimes I just get down. In all honesty, i'm quite oppossed to the rants and whinings and jargon that people throw on the internet. However, i've felt so disconnected and gross lately that a small amount of bitchy seems warranted on my behalf. I rarely feel this way without definate provoking from an outside stimulus. Oh well, I am sure I will feel fine soon. I just want to feel back to normal.
Last night I went to Gus' pub. I like that bar. I like that I can go without putting a speck of effort into my appearance. Setting determines efforts towards personal hygiene. I am god damn lazy.
I had some super bitchy customers today. It was amazing. I got chewed out by a fourteen year old flamboyant guy who wanted to know if we recycled bottles. He was such a condescending jerk to me, it was unbelieveable. Now I don't want to sound prejeduced here, so i'm going to try and make this as diplomatic as possible. Anyways, being gay: advocate the lifestyle, discourage the image that has come to represent gay culture. This guy spoke like a 13 year old girl complete with the "likes" (as substitute for the word "uhm") and wagging his chubby little face around. I hate sounding like a jerk, I just don't get how sexuality determines slang and vocal activity. Am I being disrespectful?
I gotta go, Dad and I are getting some chicken. WOOOT. We are getting take-out from Swiss Chalet which means i'll get to watch them put all the chickens on a pole and fry them. Then I will eat them and feel a little guilty but not too much because they're so slippery and greasy and YUM.
bye.


4 Comments:
At 2:43 PM,
katherine said…
oh sarbear. i hope you feel better soon.
i miss you and wish i could give you a hug and go shopping with you.
i hope i see you soon (in june).
love katherine.
At 3:38 PM,
Saraiu01 said…
Kathy,
I want you to come visit your HOMELAND. You must not neglect your Dartmouth heritage; it's what shaped and refined your classic beauty. Thanks for the kind words, HUN.
What would it take for you to come home? What if I broke my arm or something? Or went in a coma for a day or two?
At 3:04 PM,
Anonymous said…
hey,
what are you doing tonight? would you be home if i were to try and get you on the telephone?
Jillianxox
At 10:33 AM,
Saraiu01 said…
ERIN, that's just the point. I am sick of you. I am changing the locks. Buck up!
Post a Comment
<< Home