You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Wednesday, March 15, 2006


I don't wanna pout anymore.

I think I am only going to start updating when something worthwhile happens in my life. Like if I win money or something. I've been a little down lately but nothing a few days won't remedy. All I think about is how much I want to buy new things: clothes, cds, shoes, haircuts. I want want want want. Kathy is going to be in a magazine in Spain, Jill is in Florida getting a tan, Krista is having a breakdown from essays, I am unhealthy.

Today I am going TANNING. You will all be jealous when I look like the girl from the L.A. Weight Loss ad and you all look sickly and white. Actually, who am I kidding, if I am in the sun too long I get a rash.

Edit:

I went to the "tanning salon", sooo relaxing. I got home and realized I was hungry and made a mish mash of pasta, garlic, vegetables and misc junk. I ate it so fast and now I have heart burn. Right now I am fighting the urge to go over to the mall and buy something, anything. Maybe I will satisfy my craving by wearing something of Nicole's. I hate when I have girl moments. I get them about once a month, usually close to where your body errupts like the Halifax Explosion and you bleed and bloat everywhere. I think i'm going to get drunk now. I have a half a bottle of wine that is just begging for it. I haven't really done anything fun/interesting in awhile and I want to have a life again. However, I am starting to feel like an old woman. I am completely satisified with sitting in my apartment, drinking coffee or tea, reading a book or watching Freaks and Geeks (which is my new favorite hobby, thanks Kaffy). I have barely smoked at all lately and I don't really want to. THIS IS A GOOD THING. I have little desire to go to bars or wear pants and I feel like wearing make-up and jeans should be reserved for a special occassion. Simply put, I have aquired the lifestyle of a dirt bag. And I like it. If anyone is up (or down, what is the cool way to say that?) for eating and watching mindless television, you know my numba.

8 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sarah i'm sorry you can't get the shocker anymore....that kinda sucks....just because your V isn't happy doesn't mean that you don't have to be....you can come over to my house for food and entertainment sometime if you want...i have a bathtub!

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Saraiu01 said…

    aw, thanks meri. You are a nice girl. I would love to hang out soonnnnn. We could rent Laguna Beach! Tell me when would be a good time for you, I hardly ever work nights. If I have a bath, will you wash my back for me? I am totally hetero, I am just curious. You're hot and stuff.

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sarah...i don't work at all friday, and i work 7-3 saturday......so if you want to hang we can sometime....my rents are coming home on sunday sometime....and yes i'll wash your back i have a loufa.

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Big Nikki said…

    sarha you did go to the mall didnt you??????????????????
    jha hha ha tonight was fun and i love freeks and geeks too but now that i have like 4 jobs i dont know when i can watch it! but i want to i am quitting pd that place is a greasy hole LYLAS!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Saraiu01 said…

    YEA i caved. I want to buy your leggings. TWINSIES!

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kathy's in the wa wa?

    I'm in florida. A little burned. Whining about getting my period.
    And you are, too. We share that stupid rag all across the North America.

    Did you get my message? I'll try again when we get back.

    love,

    Jillian

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU CANT RENT LAGUNA BEACH ANYWHERE BELIEVE ME IVE LOOKED.

    DEPRESSING I KNOW, GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO SURVIVE WITHOUT IT.

    OH WAIT...

    I BOUGHT IT TONIGHT BITCHESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
    SLUMBER PARTY?
    FOOD?
    LAZY?
    TV?

    SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LOVE EMILY

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Saraiu01 said…

    jill! i did not get the message, I wasn't home for a few days. Call me back when you get back from trailer land...

    i miss you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home