I am in Montreal visiting my wonder friend, Ms. Katherine Mary Roger.
I just got here last night via Air Canada. There wasn't really any flight complications other than them deciding to put our luggage with a flight that arrived from Toronto without telling us. Anyways, after I got the luggage situation under control, i got on the airport shuttle and met Kathy and the Chateau Champlain downtown.
Then we went to see The Constantines! They played at a really great venue called "La Salle de Rose" (I think) and their show was fantastic. So much energy and enthusiasm and good looking boys and girls. I met Kathy's boyfriend Mike and her friends and they all seem really great.
I got to eat yummy pizza and today Kathy and I slept until 11: 45 a.m.
Now I am going to read and she is going to class.
I just got here last night via Air Canada. There wasn't really any flight complications other than them deciding to put our luggage with a flight that arrived from Toronto without telling us. Anyways, after I got the luggage situation under control, i got on the airport shuttle and met Kathy and the Chateau Champlain downtown.
Then we went to see The Constantines! They played at a really great venue called "La Salle de Rose" (I think) and their show was fantastic. So much energy and enthusiasm and good looking boys and girls. I met Kathy's boyfriend Mike and her friends and they all seem really great.
I got to eat yummy pizza and today Kathy and I slept until 11: 45 a.m.
Now I am going to read and she is going to class.


1 Comments:
At 3:40 PM,
Saraiu01 said…
hi nikki.
If you are lonely, you should invited curry smell, baby shake, and nickleback over.
love you,
sar.
Post a Comment
<< Home