You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

THat juice tastes like bulemia

This entry will be short and sloppy since i'm on Erin's laptop and it's tricky!

I love our apartment, it's the best! All we do is play Doctor Mario, eat chicken wraps, do the dishes, and bathe. And i'm serious, I love all of it! Tonight I smoked cigerettes in the bathtub and it was fun. School had been an asshole this semester. I hate it.

I'm going to post some pictures soon but i'll have to wait until I go home to my real home in Dartmouth to do that. In the mean time, expect to hear little from me. There is a really stupid baby that lives on one side of us. On the other, there is a greasy guy who wears combat pants and walks like a terrorist. Other than that, I never really see people. Oh yea, there is also our mean neighbor across the hall who gives Erin dirty looks. Next week Emily is coming over and we are going to wear costumes and have a potluck and smoke a lot. It will be fun fun! Study break is next week, make sure you call me if you like me.

Gotta go. Erin is beating Bowser's Castle and I want to support. bye.

it's 2 weeks later, i just found this entry. Things are good. I have cramps and i ate too much cake. i love you all.
bye

1 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want you to post pictures from the potluck. SOON. Like a lot of them.
    EMILY LIKE PICTURE.

    Love, your dear friend,
    Emily Margaret Ross

     

Post a Comment

<< Home