You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Saturday, January 22, 2005

cramps.

I don't really know why i'm updating. I don't have anything interesting to write, nor anything interesting to hear.

School is going well. I don't like my Shakespeare class very much.

Moving out is on February 4th.

Last night I got drunk and saw Broken Social Scene. I called Josh and was a bother. He picked me up the Marquee and I didn't even have my winter jacket. I kept him up and annoyed him. Right now he is at work and I feel terrible. I want to go to sleep but I can't because I feel bad. I will wait until he gets home to go to sleep.

I really miss Kathy a lot.

I went to The NOrth End Diner with Nicole, Andrew, Dan, Char and Jeannie. It was good. Seeing people was good.

That's all the juicy gossip you get this moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home