You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Sunday, January 16, 2005

It's 9:31 p.m.
I decided to let my new-found "responsible Sarah" entity kick in and not spend the night with my extra nice, beautiful, caring boyfriend because of the storm and the danger of getting stuck in it. However, it's close to ten and I haven't seen one snowflake. I didn't want to be tired for tomorrow and be a downer around him (which was inevitable given my absolutely terrible day). So now i'm sitting in my basement with the lights off, listening to overly emotional acoustic guitar music, intensely craving a cigerette and just wanting a kiss on the temple.

I'm finished with shit.
I"m finished with investing energy into friendships which are going nowhere. I'm exhausted with trying to upkeep relationships which have fizzled away to nothing other than milscious(sp?) insults. Seriously, these last few weeks have been so dramatic and over-the-top and likely the most intense i've ever seen most of my friends. I never want to be lied to again.

Three people who have made me happy this week: Allison, Josh, Erin.

I mean, there are plenty of other "honorable mentions", but the three mentioned above are the red, white and blue. Whatever happened to "America's Funniest Videos"? Not that it really matters anyway. I used to turn the sound off because I couldn't stand listening to Bob Saget do impressions of dogs and babies any longer.

msn is messaging me...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Thank you Sarah. You make me happy too. I love you very much. You are the only woman in my life
    love love love, Allison"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home