You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Ladies/gentlemen/lurkers:

I apolojise(sp?) for the poetry. Last night I was flipping through some old diaries from my creative writing class so I figured I would jot some of them down. I was also having a *gasp!!* fat night last night and when I apply the imagery in this poem to myself I feel silly for feeling bad about myself.

I mean, honestly, everyone has GOT to feel bad about themselves SOMETIMES but lately it's been sort of polluting my thoughts. So yea, this isn't meant to be a "poor Sarah" entry, more like a theraputic intervention; an uproot of pathetic girl insecurities, if you will.

So yea, this is my pouty pout pout pout entry.

Now I am going to drive in my car and enjoy this beautiful day.

You should all do the same.

~Sarxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home