c'est fantastique!
I am in Montreal. I am having the best time ever.
In the last 48 hours I have:
-met and hung out with people from all around the world
-bought new clothes
-been to 7 bars
-ended up in a creepy gothic sex club
-eaten 3 hamburgers
-climbed over the arches of a bridge
-climbed on top of the roof of deanna's university
-been accosted by at least 123102983 different people
-used the "f" word far more than usual
-become used to smoking far less when i'm drinking
-slept a total of 5.5 hours
I will be home either tomorrow or Monday. No promises. See you soon.
.... not that anyone reads this page anymore.
I am in Montreal. I am having the best time ever.
In the last 48 hours I have:
-met and hung out with people from all around the world
-bought new clothes
-been to 7 bars
-ended up in a creepy gothic sex club
-eaten 3 hamburgers
-climbed over the arches of a bridge
-climbed on top of the roof of deanna's university
-been accosted by at least 123102983 different people
-used the "f" word far more than usual
-become used to smoking far less when i'm drinking
-slept a total of 5.5 hours
I will be home either tomorrow or Monday. No promises. See you soon.
.... not that anyone reads this page anymore.


4 Comments:
At 11:26 AM,
Anonymous said…
I'm a nerd.
I still read it.
k
At 2:01 PM,
Anonymous said…
i read it too!
- jill
At 7:33 AM,
Krista Comeau said…
sarah...post pictures
At 8:31 AM,
Anonymous said…
yah pics.
and call me!
~N
Post a Comment
<< Home