You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Saturday, January 08, 2005

I'm updating less and less.

I think it's that i've had no time to think over the break. I've been neglecting things that I should be thinking about (moving out, Montreal, ambiguous friendships, money problems). Overall, things are well. I wish that I could see my friends happy.

The break was good. My life is good. I'm happy.

Point form is always best:
-three courses currently registered for, I have 32 hours to decide whether or not to take 18th Century British Literature or not.
-My Modern Poetry class is intense. I'm terrified that it will be only variation of Contemporary Literature.
-Deanna leaves today and Jill tomorrow. Tonight i'm/we are going to dress up, drink wine, take pictures and dance.
-I missed my first class in Women, Religious and Social Change (partly because of a boy)
-I want a haircut
-I miss Allison a LOT and I want to see her
-I finally have my appetite back after barely eating for a week
-I only read one of the three novels I planned to finish over Christmas
-The music at Retro Night has diminished to mid-nineties garbage. I didn't hear one Madonna song all night.
-I've accepted that in 2.5 weeks, i'll have no social life anymore and will be completely saturated in literature.

Last night I got to see Erin and Nicole. Well, I see them all the time but still. Erin and I had a really interesting talk about boys. I like talking about boys. I wish that everyone wasn't going through such shitty situations. I wish I could offer more constructive insight. I also wish that everyone of my friends could know how much I love them.

Lately, i've been kind of cholked for words. I just don't have the energy to think about things. I kind of like that i've been this way, sometimes it's easier.

Erin and I want to sublet an apartment for three or four months. There are some places by the Halifax Shopping Center and even though they are designed for seniors, most likely smell like rancid meat, and have absolutely no visual appeal, i'm tempted to go for it. I was thinking that my parents could possibly let me keep the car, at least until winter is over. I mean, obviously they don't want me walking alone at night. Plus, since my Dad manages the building, we would get a very rewarding deal on rent. I just feel like I need to spend some time away from my family so that I can learn to love them more. I realize that sounds totally cheesy but it's true. Besides, the main thing that I would miss about this house is digital cable anyways. Oh, and Dr. Mario. Free food too.

Nicole and I shared a bed last night. I didn't get the best of sleep. She is the cutest little thing, she doesn't even use a pillow. So I covered her up and gave her a pillow while she slept. She probably doesn't even know I did that. When we woke up, Erin and I went into Allison's bedroom and woke her up by quietly whispering "vagina.....vagina" in her ear. Erin said I didn't build it up enough. Oh well. I don't understand what is so bad about the word vagina, I mean, I can think of so many explicit terms to label female genetelia, I think vagina is definately the most appropriate. Anyways, after I woke Allison up, she punched me a little bit. Erin and I lay in her bed for awhile. Then Allison got up and put on her Ashlee Simpson cd. Then I went back to sleep while listening to that "boy, you drive me crazy song". Then my Dad made us bacon and eggs.

It has been a nice last 24 hours (Tetris, good talks, scary movie, sharing a bed, big breakfast).

Now i'm bored again. A certain person (who will remain nameless and to many, faceless) was supossed to have called an hour ago.

"Things have been cute"; guesses as to who/what this quotation is about?
-

6 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger katherine said…

    I know! hehe.

    Move to Hali, be close to me, cause I love you.

    And you will learn to appreciate your family more.

    love,
    K.

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes! I do want to be close to you. Then we can hang out every single second of every single day.

    We are getting drunk in a few hours.

    Three pointer, here I / we come

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sarah when you said that thing about putting a pillow and blanket on me i almost cried!
    YOU are the cutest!
    i love you.

    i know about your cuteness and i wish i knew more/had some cuteness of my own!
    oh well, dont worry about our shitty love lives.
    we need at least ONE or two of us to be happy...
    i am happy for you.
    nocool will find boys.
    ~N

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i like reading this blog. it helps me to rember the thigs that i did and liked. i wish you had written more about the scary movie and the flipper boy. that talk was interesting. i'm glad that you are happy! have a good three-pointer.
    loverin

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Saraiu01 said…

    I like the fact that no boys read my blog anymore.

    Well, other than a few who wish to remain anynoumous(don't correect my spelling, bitches.)

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i miss you too. Don't worry about my Christmas present. I'm just a better friend. You are not my friend anymore.

    -Allison

     

Post a Comment

<< Home