Retrace, Retract, Responsibility.....
This weekend is Boston and I feel like I can't even enjoy it. I have to give a presentation on Mary Sideny on Tuesday and I have an eight page Shakespeare research essay due on Wednesday. I also had a quiz this morning and one tomorrow evening (not to mention that I work at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow).
But damn, will I have some nice new clothing.
At least i'll look decent while presenting.
This weekend is Boston and I feel like I can't even enjoy it. I have to give a presentation on Mary Sideny on Tuesday and I have an eight page Shakespeare research essay due on Wednesday. I also had a quiz this morning and one tomorrow evening (not to mention that I work at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow).
But damn, will I have some nice new clothing.
At least i'll look decent while presenting.


3 Comments:
At 1:39 PM,
Krista Comeau said…
i hope you have fun sarah!
At 1:57 PM,
Anonymous said…
yeah sar! i hope you get all kinds of little jackets.
BRAMP!!!
At 10:20 AM,
Anonymous said…
sarah will be even cuter with new duds!
(as if thats possible)
Post a Comment
<< Home