You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I stole this fucker from Krista, BRAMP!

NAME 4 BAD HABITS YOU HAVE
1) interrupting people
2) tapping my teeth with my pointer finger
3) leaving papers till the last minute
4) smoking (is that a habit or an addiction?)


NAME 4 THINGS YOU WISH YOU HAD
1) Free flights around the world for the rest of my life, unlimited
2) An endless supply of new cds
3) electric blue pointy stillettos
4) A good singing voice

NAME 4 SCENTS YOU LOVE
1) flavored coffee
2) cookies baking
3) ocean, grass, summer evening
4) boy smell

NAME 4 THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR
1) A shirt with a lame saying on it (These are mountains, i like sex, do me, free sex, etc.)
2) anything with reptiles on it (excluding snake skin shoes)
3) boob tassles
4) a jock strap

NAME 4 THINGS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW
1) I want to go shopping
2) I want an email reply
3) I want to do an exchange program next year
4) I want to work at Club Monaco again
(I want, i want i want!!!!!)


NAME 4 THINGS YOU DID TODAY
1) Went to work
2) sat outside on break with deanna, it was hot out
3) read
4) Ate a bagal with cream chesse

NAME THE LAST 4 THINGS YOU BOUGHT
1) subway
2) pizza for supper last night with erin
3) Fireball
4) a braclet from Biscuit

NAME 4 PEOPLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH
1) Jen
2) Kathy
3) Willis
4) Krissy

NAME 4 DRINKS YOU REGULARLY DRINK
1) Coffee
2) water
3) soy milk
3) the cheapest wine.

NAME LAST 4 PEOPLE YOU HAVE KISSED/BEEN KISSED BY
1) James
2) Simon
3) Gerry
4) Jon

NAME 4 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF
1) The smell of fruitloops makes me nauceous
2) I have nightmares a lot
3) I can be a real son of a bitch
4) I don't like raincoats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home