You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Sunday, May 09, 2004

a quiz!!

LAST PERSON WHO
x. Slept in your bed: Nicole
x. Saw you cry: My mom when I got home and didn't want to work
x. Made you cry: person? hmmm i don't know.
x. You shared a drink with:Krista and Jason
x. You went to the movies with: Erin, Deanna, Krista, Jason, John
x. You went to the mall with: Charity on break to get pita's
x. Yelled at you: Yesterday Gerry yelled at me to "stop screaming"
x. Sent you an email: James

HAVE YOU EVER...
x. Said "I Love You" and meant it?:YES!
x. Gotten in a fight with your pet:Yes!!! I almost slaughtered Carter when he chewed a hole in my Lux coat too weeks ago.
x. Been to New York: YES and I want to go back.
x. Florida: zzzzzzzz....yes.
x. California: I have
x. Hawaii: nah

x. Mexico: Tiwana (sp?)
x. China: no
x. Canada:east coast represent!!
x. Danced naked: everyday when I get outta the shower or in my skivies
x. Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day:One time when I was on a plane I dreamt that I was about to eat a sandwhich and when I woke up there was a sandwhich in front of me. seriously!
x. Wish you were the opposite sex: not permanently
x. Had an imaginary friend: don't think so.
x. Things you like in a girl/guy: Funny, skinny, smart, hot hair, hot style
x. Do you have a crush on someone: I have a crush on Bernardo from West Side Story last night.
x. What book are you reading now: Rough Magic and Trainspotting
x. Worst feeling in the world: anxiety
x. Future son's name: pffttt. who knows?
x. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: NO
x. What's under your bed: A shoe box full of photo albums
x. Favorite sport to watch: Basketball I guess although i'm not big on sports.
x. Siblings: Andrew (23) and Allison (16)
x. Location: Dartmouth
x. College plans: Finishing my BA degree and then hopefully design school.
x. Piercings/tattoos: tregus, ears, belly button. No TATS for moi.
x. Boyfriend/Girlfriend:not now, no time/patience/desire/love

EXTRA STUFF
x. Do you do drugs: not in years
x. Do you drink:yep
x. Who is your best friend: I have too many best friends and I love them all for different reasons, I can't narrow it down to one person although there are 3 or 4 i would consider my BEST.
x. What are you most scared of: death, spiders.
x. What clothes do you sleep in: Tank top and undies or pj pants
x. Where do you want to get married: oh fun!! i don't know, I would love to get married on the beach. Either way, my wedding is going to be 50s esq.
x. Who do you really hate: I try not to hate anyone but if I had to say, maybe Britney Spears or serial killers.
x. Been in Love: Yea, but I believe you can fall in love more than one time.
x. Do you drive: yes.
x. Do you have a job: grrr. yes. I want a new one.
x. Do you like being around people: I love being around people ALL THE TIME, espicially people that bring out the best in you.
x. Are you for world peace: obviously but it's not that black and white.
x. Are you a health freak: not at all. I love chips, zoodles, candy!!, Taco Bell.


STUFF
x. Have you ever loved someone you had no chance with:no.
x. Have you ever cried over something someone of the opposite sex did: challenge: find one girl who hasn't. However, i think it's irritating when girls cry over boys on a regular basis.
x. Do you have a "type" of person you always go after: sadly, yes.
x. Want someone you don't have right now: kind of.
x. Are you lonely right now: A little but i'm trying not to be.
x. Ever afraid you'll never get married: Don't think about it to be honest.
x. Do you want to get married:When i'm 30+
x. Do you want kids: I think so


FAVOURITE
x. Room in house: Living room at 2 p.m. when it it bright and warm and beautiful and i can read in the comfy chair.
x. Type(s) of music:Music that makes me DANCE. I like almost every genre of music.
x. Band(s): Too many to name.
x. Color:pink, turquoise, black.
x. Perfume or cologne: gross.
x. Month: July and September
x. Stone: pretty

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU...
x. Cried: yes
x. Bought something: yes
x. Gotten sick: nope
x. Sang: YEAP
x. Said "I Love You": yes, but not romantically.
x. Wanted to tell someone you loved them: not in a sexy sex lovely love way.
x. Met someone new: yep, Kathy's friend Rahia
x. Moved on: WHAT??
x. Talked to someone: tons of peeepssss
x. Missed someone: yes
x. Hugged someone: yes
x. Kissed someone:um.
x. Fought with your parents: half seriously with my dad because he woke me up. I heart him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home