You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Sunday, April 04, 2004

First best friend: a girl named megan, she was pretty.
First real kiss: Truth or dare, a guy named Eric.
First break-up: Grade 7, Bobby Webb, we dated for like 2 weeks.
First self purchased album: Ace of Base
First funeral: My Grandfather's when i was 16
First pets: Gweedo (a hampster)
First piercing/tattoo: ears when i was 8. no tatoos.
First true love: Will
First enemy: I remember despising this girl from camp when i was young.
First big trip: I went to California when I was in grade 2
First music you remember hearing in your house: My dad's trucker cd's (Phantom 309, Convoy, etc)

LASTS

Last cigarette: um, less than 24 hours ago
Last car ride: 3 hours ago, I went to Krista's house to get a book
Last kiss: Will
Last good cry: a week ago
Last library book checked out: Harriett the Spy
Last movie seen: The Triplettes of Belleville
Last beverage drank: H20
Last food consumed: amazing pasta!!!
Last crush: Diego Luna. Oh, and best dressed man in Halifax
Last phone call: Will
Last time showered: today!
Last shoes worn: My Asics
Last item bought: A ticket to a play
Last annoyance: Trying to read a book and dropping it on my face repeatedly because i'm over tired
Last time wanting to die: I don't think i ever truly wanted to die but I thought i did 3 years ago.
Last time scolded: Today, I made a mess in the kitchen; moms exploded

i n f o r m a t i o n

01. name: Sarah Elizabeth Sowerby

r e l a t i o n s h i p s

01. who are your best friends? I have so many awesome friends.
02. do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? I can't even begin to think of a way to answer that question

f a s h i o n | s t u f f
01. where is your favorite place to shop? Club Monaco, 2nd hand store, Biscuit, URBAN OUTFITTERS.
02. any tattoos or piercings? tregus, belly button.

s p e c i f i c s
01. do you do drugs? Not since the crack-week incident
02. what kind of shampoo do you use? Whatever is in the showa
03. what are you most scared of? I don't like the dark, feeling judged, or spiders (spiders in the dark is the WORST)
04. what are you listening to right now? Liars new Album
05. who is the last person that called you? Willis I think?
06. where do you want to get married? When i'm OLD and get married I want to have a 50s wedding.
07. how many buddies are online right now? about 10 of my friends are online (i refuse to call them 'buddies')
08. what would you change about yourself? I would be more content

f a v o u r i t e s
01. color: right now turquoise and hot pink (and of course black; old faithful)
02. food: PASTA, ZOODLES, Thai food is gooooooood, cookies, ice cream, anything white trash esq.
03. boys' names: I like Ashton
04. girls' names: Sanquisha
05. subjects in school: English
06. animals: cute puppies and kitties!!!
07. sports: I HATE ALL SPORTS except swimming
08. parfum: wha?
09. cologne: cheap stuff that reminds me of dhs dances


h a v e | y o u | e v e r
01. given anyone a bath? I think i have when i babysat
02. smoked? yep
03. bungee jumped? nope
04. made yourself throw up? yea, the time i barfed so hard i peed.
05. skinny dipped? yep
06: ever been in love? I have
07. made yourself cry to get out of trouble? ummhmmm
08. pictured your crush naked? Thats what contributes to it being a crush, you are physically attracted to them (therefore you prolly picture nakedness)
09. actually seen your crush naked? I don't remember saying I had a crush?
10. cried when someone died? of course
11. lied: yea
12. fallen for your best friend? Yea, i'm in love with Allison Leek.
13. been rejected? yep
14. rejected someone? yep
15. used someone? not consciously
16. done something you regret? NEVER!!!

c u r r e n t
clothes: CM jeans, turquoise shirt from Urban OUtfitters
music: Right now it's NAS
make-up: Only mascara so I wouldn't look dead but now it's all smudged so I look like I died and came back to life
favorite artist: I gots respect for Neko Case
favorite group: I like Moving Units for the time being
desktop picture: Twiggy, an awesome mod photo of the bag of bones.
book your reading: I'm reading 5 books: Trainspotting, Tiger Eyes, Breaktime, The Nursery Rhyme Murders and A Wizard of Earthsea
cd in player: none. I have The Cars in my record player though
dvd in player: Office Space
color of toenails: RED--they insinuate SEX

l a s t | p e r s o n
you touched: My sister ( i was malling her because she was whining)
hugged: Nadine from Club Monaco
you kissed: Will

a r e | y o u
understanding: I try to be but I know that I am not always.
open-minded: yes
arrogant: I'm not, but I think that I can come across that way.
insecure: about certain things, yes.
interesting: Sometimes I don't feel interesting because all my friends are beautiful and unique.
hungry: nah, that pasta done me gooood
smart: I get good marks but that doesn't mean much. I think I have a nack for smart sarcasm though.
moody: One thing people tell me i'm not.
hardworking: If I care about the outcome.
organized: ha!
healthy: Probably not, i avoid hospitals/doctors.
shy: only with beautiful boysl
attractive: Sometimes.
bored easily: YESSSSSSS (i'm bored now, that's why i'm doing this effer)
responsible: ummm.....
obsessed: no
angry: That is the one thing I never want to become
sad: at times.
disspointed: Right now cos everything is suckin. I'll be fine in a week
happy: of course!!! Although I think it is sometimes difficult to dischipher when i'm sad.
hyper: in general i would say yes, but certain people make me more subdued.
trusting: yes
talkative: Yea, not in huge groups though.
legal: legal to what? i'm 20, shut up.

w h o | d o | y o u | w a n n a
kill: I want to kill spiders that come into my bed at night.
slap: I want to slap corey right now.
get high with: Snoop Dawg
look like: twiggy, Liv Tyler, Brittney Murphy (AFTER Clueless)
talk to offline: Allison, Kathy, Jen, Jay.
talk to online: Owen, Gerry and Neety but they're both away. effers!!!

r a n d o m
in the morning
all i need is: A quick caffine fix
i dream about: Disappearing and designing clothes in London, traveling the world with my husband sometime (in the very very far future).

w h i c h | i s | b e t t e r
coke or pepsi: I'm not answering, that question is such a cliche
flowers or candy: CANDY!!! if you want to buy me flowers just give me the $ and i'll do something better (like buy candy)
tall or short: depends on the person. i would rather someone be short and SMOKIN' rather than tall and narly.

r a n d o m
what do you notice first: style, hair, body shape.
last person you slow danced with: ahh! i have no idea, it must have been Will at the prom!!!
worst question to ask: Did you gain weight? Do I have bad breath? (followed by breaking in your FACE, same applies to B.O.)
who makes you laugh the most: Allison, Erin, Jen, Nick Wolfe's girlfriend Melissa, Wills' mom, Nathan, Jay Kinch.
who makes you smile: A certain someone
who gives you a funny feeling when you see them: Every boy who is so skinny they look like they could die.
who do you have a crush on: People who don't know I exist.
who has a crush on you: What constitutes a "crush"?

d o | y o u | e v e r
sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone to IM you: Nope
save conversations: yep
wish you were a member of the opposite sex: Only so I could use a urinal.
wish you were younger: No, but I don't want to get older.

n u m b e r
of times i have had my heart broken: I don't remember ever being devastated over a break up that wasen't my initiation.
of hearts i have broken: Just one (over and over again)
of guys i've kissed: Between 15 and 20 I would say.
of girls i've kissed: I've kissed allison but not sexually
of continents i have lived in: GO NORTH AMERICA!
of tight friends: 6 or 7
of cds i own: hmmmm...probably at least 50 plus vinyl. I have a lot of music.
of scars on my body: only two or three visible ones


f i n a l | q u e s t i o n s
05. gold or silver: silver
06. what was the last film you saw at the movies: The Triplettes of Belleville
07. favourite cartoon/anime?: I'm not sure
08. what did you have for breakfast this morning: Coffee, a frozen cookie, and yougert.
09. who would you love being locked in a room with: Word Burglar, he would scheme a clever way to get us outta there
10. could you live without your computer: yep
11. would you colour your hair: I havent seen my natural hair in 5 years.
12. could you ever get off the computer: This quiz was a terrible idea.
13. habla espanol: spanish? !
14. how many people are on your buddy list: too lazy to check
15. drink alcohol: more than i need to
16. like watching sunrises or sunsets: yea!!!
17. what hurts the most: When people belittle you, don't remember you, or act like SNOBBY JERKS (aka: fashion core).