ZOOOMMM.
I just went to Value Village and spent a lot of money. I wish I didn't always convince myself that things are a good idea just because they are second hand. All of the things need to be altered so it's going to take awhile before I can even wear them anyways. I will post pictures of my work when i'm finished because I am just dying for a compliment these days. No, this is not true.
I have nothing internesting to talk about right now. I am going to Ontario on Wednesday for a few days which is pretty much the only thing of remote interest worth vibtating my vocal cords for. My life has been pretty laid back. All I have been doing is working, watching either "Anne of Green Gables", "Judge Judy", or something else equally as mindless or depressing. I have been going on the treadmill until either I cough uncontrollably becuase I smoke too much or I get bored and angry and walk away in a huff. I eat supper with my family and then I walk up the street and go for a tan in the tanning bed which has a broken spring so the bulbs are resting on my eyelashes. Last time I was in there I started wondering why I was having difficulty breathing and experiencing the same sansation of fear I would if I bear were in the room. I think I had a mild anxiety attack. Oh well, it all passed and now the only evidence of this is a little peeling on my nose. I have been altering/sewing copius amounts of clothing and spending far too many hours on the superficial wasteland which is also entitled "My Space".
I miss Tedward and I miss living downtown.
Bye bye birdies.
I just went to Value Village and spent a lot of money. I wish I didn't always convince myself that things are a good idea just because they are second hand. All of the things need to be altered so it's going to take awhile before I can even wear them anyways. I will post pictures of my work when i'm finished because I am just dying for a compliment these days. No, this is not true.
I have nothing internesting to talk about right now. I am going to Ontario on Wednesday for a few days which is pretty much the only thing of remote interest worth vibtating my vocal cords for. My life has been pretty laid back. All I have been doing is working, watching either "Anne of Green Gables", "Judge Judy", or something else equally as mindless or depressing. I have been going on the treadmill until either I cough uncontrollably becuase I smoke too much or I get bored and angry and walk away in a huff. I eat supper with my family and then I walk up the street and go for a tan in the tanning bed which has a broken spring so the bulbs are resting on my eyelashes. Last time I was in there I started wondering why I was having difficulty breathing and experiencing the same sansation of fear I would if I bear were in the room. I think I had a mild anxiety attack. Oh well, it all passed and now the only evidence of this is a little peeling on my nose. I have been altering/sewing copius amounts of clothing and spending far too many hours on the superficial wasteland which is also entitled "My Space".
I miss Tedward and I miss living downtown.
Bye bye birdies.


2 Comments:
At 11:05 PM,
katherine said…
i miss you sarah!
At 5:39 AM,
Saraiu01 said…
i miss you too kaffy.
Post a Comment
<< Home