Previous Posts
- Even though i don't want to go to Ralph's, it's no...
- "I don't want him to die or anything. I would jus...
- "I want to butter you up, spray you on my neck, an...
- What's love got to do with it?EVERYTHING! This pap...
- The boys look like girls and the girls look like b...
- Too much free beer....!!! I just started drinking...
- So much Sweet Valley High....I don't like updating...
- This endeavor is a little hazy for me. Thank you ...
- I am thinking of becoming noctournal.No i'm not. ...













2 Comments:
At 8:23 AM,
Anonymous said…
that green stairs picture is super cool. who/where is it?
~N
At 3:02 PM,
Saraiu01 said…
I know! I like it too. It's taken in the police bar place where Ashley works--in the spooky back stairwell. She's also the girl in the picture.
Post a Comment
<< Home