You're nothing to me but baggage

Reputation Has Blunted Me

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

As the days roll by disconnected.....

Do you ever feel so disgustingly overwhelmed that you deliberately dehabilitate yourself to avoid swaying one way or another? This is me. Lately, I would so much rather reside in my foggy head than choose either/or. Each decision I make involves loosing an important part of my life and vise versa. It makes me miss being young. I wish I could group things into categories and knock them off one by one. Romantic relationships: demonlished/dead, Academic focus: pining and pining and whining and whining. Family connections: Going fairly strong. Physical heath: Plummeting without resistance. Job/work: sitting on the fence. If I could improve two areas of my life they would be better decision making skills and more will power. Although the two can certainly be tagged as synonmous, I am weak in both areas. I just wish I had someone who would yell at me, or take away things until I made decisions. Or maybe positive reinforcement and reward me for a decision well made. But really, who is qualitifed to do that? It would need to be someone verrrrrry old, like 600 years old, like Moses.

I've made a list of New Years Resolutions. This is the deal: i'm going to list them here and none of you idiots can throw them in my face. This is for F U N!
1. Smoke less. Way less. Smoke when drinking or stressed. Smoke when I make a good decision. Don't smoke around cats (Rio's fur is turning a little yellow).
2. NO SHOPPING. I mean this. I think of all the money I spend on frivelous things and it's depressing. I have to go until Feb 14th without spending.
3. NO EATING OUT unless strictly SOCIAL. I don't want to waste money on drunken McDonald's visits any longer.

Those are a few things I would like to work on. Along with being generally more upbeat.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nothin's gonna stop YOU now, lil sire!

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Saraiu01 said…

    Actually, I broke one and three today....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home