Here are some pictures. The kittens will be in some soon. I want to take a lot of pictures of them while they are still little and cute and have kitten appeal. The first two are ones that I like. The rest are from Mountreal.
Previous Posts
- Krista and Jess.
- Ti-red.
- Let's start at the beginning. This is Krista. I ...
- Americans like giant Indian statues. And...
- Americans like America.
- I love this picture. This is at an American gas s...
- and danced somemore. I like how I am backing it u...
- Sorry so sideways, sire.
- This is at a little stand that we stopped at by th...
- Lately i've been really into hotdogs. I don't kno...


5 Comments:
At 10:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
Maybe I should just email.
Sorry I didnt' meet up with you and Krista tonight.Me and Mark came by after the movie but everyone was long gone.
Sorry.
Was it funaroonee?
love katherine.
At 6:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
Those pics are funny. I like to read blogs that make me laugh.
Please post kitten pics and I will see you for Fish, Chips, and My Girl tomorrow.
Peace, Darcy
At 6:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey, You could name th kitties Fish and Chips. AWWWW hahaha
At 6:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
haha A cat named Fish.
At 9:01 AM,
Krista Comeau said…
hey fish was what i wanted to call my cat mickey but my stupid family didn't like that name....but all of our neighbors called it fish HA!
Post a Comment
<< Home